Certified in Logistics Transportation & Distribution
- Logistics managers/engineers
- Supply chain logistics managers
- Traffic managers
- Transportation/fleet managers
- Warehouse operations/distribution managers
- Reverse logistics managers
No matter where you are in your career, earning the CLTD credential will demonstrate your mastery of a broad range of logistic, transportation and distribution topics.
The APICS CLTD Course is a comprehensive program that provides professional development and exam preparation. The program combines classrooms work along with print and computer-based learning activities.
The program is organized into 8 modules that will cover best practices in the day-to-day functions of logistics professionals to drive improvement in distribution and transportation, maximize efficiency and impact the bottom line.
- Reduce costs and impact your organization’s bottom line
- Bring new ideas to your organization
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a logistics expert.
- Master the essential knowledge for logistics, transportation and distribution professionals
- Expand your outlook on the logistics field and bring new ideas to your workplace.
- Remain current with global logistics trends and developments.
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the logistics, transportation and distribution profession.
- Stand out and help improve your career growth potential