Certified Supply Chain Professional Program
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional brings your company’s entire end-to-end supply chain into perspective. From manufacturing companies to service providers, supply chain effectiveness in the global economy is increasingly critical for business and professional success. Customer expectations are high – with the APICS CSCP, you can ensure that your company not only meets them, but exceeds them.
WHO SHOULD PURSUE CSCP?
- Professionals and leaders who want an improved view of strategic Supply Chain Management with a global view
- Leaders looking to improve lead time, working capital, productivity and the bottom line
- Innovators seeking to make step-change improvements in their chain strategies and effectiveness
- Anyone looking to move forward in their careers and improve their competitiveness.
The CSCP program is divided into eight modules. You will learn the latest best practices to elevate your job performance and help you take advantage of common technologies. The knowledge you gain through these materials will help you drive improvement in your organization, maximize the efficiency of planning and operations and improve the bottom line.
Module 1: Supply Chains, Demand Management, and Forecasting
Module 2: Global Supply Chain Networks
Module 3: Sourcing Products and Services
Module 4: Internal Operations and Inventory
Module 5: Forward and Reverse Logistics
Module 6: Supply Chain Relationships
Module 7: Supply Chain Risk
Module 8: Optimization, Sustainability, and Technology
To be eligible for the CSCP candidates must meet ONE of the following requirements:
- Three years of supply chain experience
- Bachelor’s degree or in the international equivalent
- Already hold a CPIM, CLTD, CTL, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, or CPSM designation